Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution Time!

Happy New Year!

Now that we’ve welcomed in 2010, its time to embrace it and get back to work, school, life, reality

The months leading up to the New Year were full of outings, parties, get togethers, nights outs, vacations, lunches, dinners, desserts and many many drinks!



With all of that behind us, thoughts of the upcoming year fill our heads, our thoughts, our dreams…

We are reminded of the way we want things to be; the way we want to be. We’re driven by hope, promises, wants and desires. In the midst of it all, plans for the future are made. Where do I want to be in a year? What do I want to be doing? What do I want to have accomplished?

It’s New Year resolution time. Every year plans are made and months later put aside and ‘forgotten.’ What will it be this year?

Health? Exercise? Charity? Volunteering? To read more? To drink less? To do more? To stop smoking? These questions take over our minds and run through our heads… What will I do and how will I do it?

Like most of you I too start the year off with a list of New Year resolutions and plans and by about March tend to ‘forget’ them. This year I aim to choose two things and to choose to stick to them. Think long and hard about what you choose to do, make it something reasonable and attainable and plan for it.

After putting a lot of thought into it, I’ve finally decided on my 2010 resolutions: To aim for better health and increased energy and to do something new everyday.

Since I have 365 ‘new’ and ‘different’ things to do I’m open to ideas and suggestions… if anything comes to mind let me know!

So what are your 2010 resolutions?!?!?

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment