Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mocha Mocha gets 2 THUMBS UP!

I had dinner tonight with my best friend Nour. She suggested  Mocha Mocha Cafe. One of her favourites and a place I hadn't tried yet.

Mocha Mocha Cafe, located on the Danforth, is set up as a modern day cafeteria.

You walk to the cash register, browse the menu hanging behind the register, order, pick a seat (I recommend a table by the window!) sit, then wait for your food...

Nour had the Warm Brown Rice Salad: Cooked brown rice with black eyed peas, black mushrooms and ginger on a bed of mixed greens, shredded carrots and cabbage with sliced tomatoes.


I had the Avocado Salad Plate: Sliced avocado on a bed of mixed greens, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and shredded carrots with a boiled egg.



And, we shared a Vegetarian Club: Sliced avocado and grilled eggplant with shredded carrots, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo on toasted organic seven grain bread.


Our meal was DelIcIoUs!
The Dishes: Beautiful to look at.
The Food: Healthy & Full of Flavour.
The Ambiance: Comfortable, Warm & Welcoming.
The Company: Fabulous, of course!


All the ingredients to a brilliant dinner out! 

If you don't feel like a salad or sandwich try one of their other menu choices... Bean Burrito Platter, Vegetarian Lasagna, East African Chicken Stew, or maybe a Vegetable Mozzarella Crepe???

Everything coming out of the kitchen looked and smelled sCruMPtioUs!

This may have been my first time to Mocha Mocha Cafe, but it will definitly not be my last.
I'm thinking next time I try out the East African Chicken Stew...

Mocha Mocha you've got my seal of approval!

Stay Healthy!

3 comments: