Monday, February 28, 2011

Dust off your runners...

Life's been extremely hectic lately. I've, unfortunately, been neglecting various areas of my life -My social life, my friends, my blog, myself... I will do better, especially now that things are starting to get back to normal. 

Exercise has been on my mind. It's been awhile since I've had a sweat-worthy workout.  When my good friend @notamodelblog posted 'So I received a letter yesterday...' I saw it as a sign to grab my runners and get back into shape. 

The new workout trend seems to be 'Make Exercise Fun!' It can be anything from skipping, dancing, yoga or swimming, to jogging, skating, zumba or biking. The secret is finding something you love to do and doing it. I am going to be spending the next few days having 'fun' and trying to find the best workout for me!

Jennifer Hudson's all about incorporating fun into her workout. She recently was on Oprah sharing some of her workout and diet secrets...Check it out here


Stay healthy!

1 comment: