Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

It's that time of the year again. The time of the year where we reminisce about the past 12 months and look forward to the future 12.

Are you where you want to be? Have you done everything you set out to get done in 2010? What will 2011 bring? Where do you see yourself in a year?

We can't help but evaluate and reevaluate what was, what is, and what's to come. It's human nature and we're all victim of it.

What are your plans for 2011? A new job, a new way of life, a different perspective, more exercise, more risks, less routine, more travel...

Whatever your plans are don't forget to enjoy New Years Eve and New Years day. 

Many of us get caught up in making the plans, and get overwhelmed by thinking of the past and future that we forget to enjoy the now. Embrace what is and for at least one night set your thoughts aside and take the day to just enjoy. Enjoy the end of another year and the beginning of a new one. 

New Years Resolutions?
This year I am going to choose to do something simple. Something that will not involve too much work. This year I choose to pay attention to the now, to make sure that whatever I am doing I am doing with an open mind and with full attention. I choose to enjoy everything I take part in and I choose to find the positive in everything I am involved in.

Wherever you are and whatever you do I wish you:

Happiness & Joy

A Peaceful Heart

A Life Full of Love

The Strength to Fight for What YOU Want

To Always Be In the Now

To find the Positive in Everything that Finds it's way into your Life

To Just Be



From the bottom of my heart I wish you a very
Happy New Year

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment